100% Baby Alpaca Woven Scarves, supersoft and a decent size of 180cm x 30cm
These are made from exceptionally soft alpaca fibres in the highest quality.
Therefore, we recommend special care. In general, we recommend dry cleaning but refer to the care instruction label that comes with the item.
- Take your scarf to a reputable professional dry-cleaner that has experience working with natural fibres.
- Show the staff the label with the washing instructions. All our products have this label.
- Inform the staff about spots and stains you want to have removed.
- Gentle hand wash in lukewarm water (35°C).
- Use a mild soap or a fine fibre detergent. Do not bleach.
- Avoid wringing and twisting.
- Lay the garment flat on a towel to air-dry and reshape it.
- Fresh up the garment with cool iron, if needed.